Carolyn Frith Marketing can help you conquer the mysteries of copywriting for SEO with the following.
Keyword Research: The Foundation of Copywriting for SEO
- Conduct keyword research to discover golden-nugget keywords that are relevant to your prospects, and drive traffic and profitability.
- Make sure it’s possible for your website to compete for the first-page rankings for that keyword phrase. After all, you don’t want to start a battle you can’t win.
- If you’re in a highly competitive category, we can target long-tail keywords to maximize your SEO success.
Copywriting for SEO Requires a Content Strategy
Once you know the keywords, it’s time to develop a content strategy. You many need to develop new pages that are optimized for specific keyword phrases. A content development strategy is a road map for content development that will raise your rankings with the search engines. Each page will use best practices for copywriting for SEO.
On-Page Copywriting for SEO
There are two phases for on-page copywriting for SEO.
- First of all the copy is written to engage and persuade your website’s visitors, converting them from browsers to buyers.
- Then we start to optimize the copy for search engines, seasoning the page with just enough keyword phrases in all the right places. (Learn more about website copywriting services.)
- Header tags emphasize what’s important on the page.
- Alt tags let the search engines know what the pictures depict.
- Titles and Descriptions: Also, we write keyword-rich, titles and descriptions for each web page that convince your prospects to pay a visit to your website. (They see these when they pull up the search engine rankings.)
Off-Page Copywriting for SEO
While it’s important to optimize your website for the search engines, much of the copywriting for SEO today is done off your website. That’s because search engines want to see links pointing to your website. They view these links as votes of confidence on the website’s quality. So our SEO copywriting services include writing articles and syndicating them to article directories and blogs. When your article is published, it provides those all-important links back to your website.
Create a Blog for SEO
Search engines like their content to be fresh. That way they know it’s up to date and more likely to be relevant. So copywriting for SEO often includes creating a blog where it’s easy to publish new content.
Get Social for SEO
Implement a social media strategy that builds a community with your prospects and customers. It can attract links to put your SEO efforts on steroids. (It’s the easiest way to let people know about your content and attract new links.)
Call 610-340-0622 NOW for your FREE 30-minute copywriting for SEO consultation or email email@example.com